Wednesday 18 March 2015

You Make My Mummy Heart Swell

This afternoon while Lili and Ammon were sleeping, you and I spent some time in the kitchen together. I cooked lasagne for dinner and you played with Spidey in the sink of water. You love playing in the sink!
We were quietly going about our activities when I heard you singing. I listened a bit more carefully so I could hear what you were singing. "I love to see the Temple, I'm going there some day....". You have no idea how it makes me feel to listen to you singing these songs. It warms my hearts and melts my soul. I can see your little testimony growing each day and I know that by learning these songs and having them in your mind it will be a strength and a guide to you through out your life as it has been for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment